Becoming a surrogate is a responsible and crucial decision! Indeed, thanks to him, parents who previously did not have the opportunity to conceive a baby on their own, get a chance to fulfill their most cherished dreams! If you feel the strength and desire to give them this happiness, become a surrogate with the leading surrogacy agency AngelBaby.
Unlike working with casual intermediaries, cooperation with the agency has obvious advantages. First of all, this is a full legal protection of the rights and interests of marmots, guaranteed by an official contract. Thus, the surrogate mother does not have to worry about payments: the fulfillment of obligations by the parties is strictly controlled by the agency’s employees, and all funds are received by the surrogate in a timely manner and in a predetermined amount.
Our surrogate mothers are observed in leading clinics and centers of St. Petersburg with leading specialists in the field of reproduction, which minimizes the risks of miscarriages and the development of fetal pathologies. Our priority is the birth of a healthy and happy baby, so we do not save on tests and pregnancy support. After a successful delivery, surrogates are not left unattended – as part of the AngelBaby program, she accompanies the woman until the full recovery.
The agency also regulates the relationship between the surrogate mother and biological parents: excessive pressure and independent guardianship on their part are excluded.
Throughout pregnancy, a personal curator works with a surrogate mother. Our curators are past successful surrogate mothers. This means that in the 24/7 mode, a specialist is in touch with the acting surrogate, who knows firsthand the subtleties and nuances of the process and is able to provide any, including psychological support!
Who can enter the program?
Despite the fact that surrogacy is completely legal in the territory of the Russian Federation, a number of mandatory requirements are imposed on future surrogate mothers.
What to consider?
Any bad habits are excluded
Subject to all recommendations, the risks of complications are minimized, which means that the surrogate mother will have a light birth, after which many women are ready to return to the surrogacy program again!
A surrogate mother should always stay in touch with the curator.
Also, you cannot leave the place of permanent residence without notifying the curator and the doctor who is observing the pregnancy in advance.
Surrogates in a registered marriage must be provided with a notarized consent of the spouse for their participation in the program.
- blood on RW (syphilis), form 50 (HIV), hepatitis B, C (valid for 3 months)
- hormone TTG
- infections of the TORCH complex-toxoplasma, CMV, herpes, rubella (antibodies of the IgG class)
- smear for latent urogenital infections – chlamydia, mycoplasma, ureaplasma,
- smear on the flora and the degree of purity of the vagina (valid for 1 month)
- cytological examination of the cervix (valid for 1 year)
- urinalysis (valid for 1 month)
- Clinical blood test + coagulation (valid for 1 month)
- fluorography (valid for 1 year)
- blood type determination + Rh factor
- blood biochemical parameters – bilirubin, glucose, creatinine, ALT, AST. (1 month)
- -Therapist’s conclusion about the state of health. (1 year)
- -the conclusion of the psychiatrist.
- Ultrasound on the condition of the endometrium and pelvic organs
- ECG (valid for 1 year)
Become a surrogate!
Build your dream website today!
+7 (931) 666-88-99